- Hot Toys 1/6th Scale DX-14 Batman The Joker (Mime Version)Posted 7 hours ago
- Kidslogic Egg Attack EA-004 Iron Man 2 Mark 6Posted 2 days ago
- Kidslogic Egg Attack EA-003 Iron Man 2 War MachinePosted 2 days ago
- Hot Toys MMS198D03 1/6th Scale Iron Man 3 War Machine Mark II FigurePosted 16 days ago
- Enterbay Real Masterpiece 1/6th Scale Michael Jordan #23 Figure (Series 1 Road Edition)Posted 21 days ago
- Hot Toys 1/6th Scale PPS002 Power Pose Iron Man 3 Red Snapper FigurePosted 22 days ago
- ThreeA 3A Real Steel Atom 1/6th Scale FigurePosted 29 days ago
- Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Clone Commander Wolffe Action FigurePosted 34 days ago
- Hot Toys MMS-197D02 1/6th Scale Iron Man 3 Mark XLII Diecast Collectible FigurePosted 39 days ago
- Hot Toys MMS-195D01 1/6th Scale Iron Man 3 The Iron Patriot Diecast Collectible FigurePosted 50 days ago
Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises 1/6th Scale Bat-Pod Collectible
You have been asking for it, and now this is the second chance to own THE Bat-Pod for your Batman collectible figure from Toy Garden and Toywiz Malaysia! In view of the popularity of the Bat-pod collectible from The Dark Knight movie, Hot Toys is proud to present the Bat-pod collectible from the upcoming superhero blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises, which is the sequel to Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008), featuring the likeness and details of the Bat-pod from The Dark Knight Rises movie.
The 1/6th scale Bat-pod Collectible specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/6th scale collectible
- Perfect scale to Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale collectible figures from The Dark Knight Rises movie
- Headlights light-up function
- Right weapon features Machine Gun, Grappling Hook and Wheel with Hub-Mounted Engines
Toy Garden and Toywiz Malaysia will be taking preorder for this figure! Preorder now to enjoy special price of RM799 and a deposit of RM30 is required to place order!
This is definitely your golden chance to complete the Batman vehicles and some fans may as well grab another piece for your CATWOMAN !!
Release date: Q4, 2012